Topic: Unknown column 'isadmin' in 'where clause

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: v1.5.1
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 6
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====
Hello,
I have encountered an error massage after upgrading my iRedMail Pro from v1.5.0 to v1.5.1. This is the error message "Error: (1054, "Unknown column 'isadmin' in 'where clause'")" when I clicking Admin link in the Dashboard how to resolve this error message?
Thanks

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Unknown column 'isadmin' in 'where clause

Hi Geronimo,

I faced the same problem updating iredadmin 0.1.8 -> 0.2

The reason is that there are fields missing in the database.

You may execute the following MySQL-Statements on your 'vmail' -Database on Table mailbox:

ALTER TABLE `mailbox` ADD `isadmin` TINYINT( 1 ) NOT NULL AFTER `username` ;
ALTER TABLE `mailbox` ADD `isglobaladmin` TINYINT( 1 ) NOT NULL AFTER `isadmin` ;

You will notice, that the admin user list will be extended by a global admin column.
That should do the trick - even it is a quite dirty one.

The real question here is: Why are (global)admin flags written into table mailbox instead of admin. My wild guess is that it either is grown stuff or it is part of the licence stuff removing the pro functions. Besides that - great job guys. big_smile

Hope it helps anyone.

Re: Unknown column 'isadmin' in 'where clause

Hi Geronimo, maekus.feilen,

it's mentioned in upgrade tutorial of iredmail:
http://iredmail.org/wiki/index.php?titl … .8.1-0.8.2

Please fix it by following above tutorial, it creates 3 addition columns and necessary indexes.