Topic: Log shows entries but E-mails not received
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: iRedAdmin-Pro-LDAP-1.8.1
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 6.3
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
My maillog shows entries of the E-mails which are hit on server but the emails are not actually received in mailbox,
Here are the log entries:
Oct 19 12:15:59 mail1 policyd: rcpt=5750, whitelist=update, host=74xx.xxx.xx (unknown), email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, size=0
Oct 19 12:24:16 mail1 policyd: rcpt=5765, whitelist=update, host=2xx.xxx.xxx.xx (unknown), email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, size=0
Oct 19 12:28:36 mail1 policyd: rcpt=5774, whitelist=update, host=xx.xxx.xx.xxx (unknown), email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, size=0
I think it shows size=0 which is not showing in mailbox or might be other reason, however when confirming with sender he had just forwarded email to my domain user which I think was not any kind of junk.
How can I know or investigate more on why the e-mail was not saved on mailbox or where the mail gone?
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.