Topic: Unknown column 'isadmin' in 'where clause
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: iRedAdmin-Pro v1.5.1
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 6
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
I have encountered an error massage after upgrading my iRedMail Pro from v1.5.0 to v1.5.1. This is the error message "Error: (1054, "Unknown column 'isadmin' in 'where clause'")" when I clicking Admin link in the Dashboard how to resolve this error message?
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.