Topic: Can't login into Cluebringer GUI on Ubuntu
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.3
- iRedAdmin-Pro-LDAP - 1.8.1
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 12.04.1 LTS
Trying to login into httpS://your_server.com/cluebringer/
Using first domain and global admin as login - firstname.lastname@example.org
Password - xxx
But can't login, I've got login window again and these logs:
[Sun Oct 14 19:50:12 2012] [error] [client 192.168.10.114] user email@example.com not found: /cluebringer
[Sun Oct 14 19:51:10 2012] [error] [client 192.168.10.114] user firstname.lastname@example.org not found: /cluebringer
2) tail -f /var/log/cbpolicyd.log (with log level 4 for debug)
I've tried to make another domain and user with increased to global admin permissions - the same result.
Temp solution to remove in /etc/apache2/conf/cluebringer.conf one string:
# Require valid-user
Then I can login without any authorization.
Another temp solution to make htaccess users, but iRedAmin globals admins can't login...
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.