Topic: iRedMail + postfixadmin Ideas

==== Provide required information ====
- iRedMail version and backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Any related log? Log is helpful for troubleshooting.
==== ==== Provide required information ====
- iRedMail version and backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):v0.1.7 MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:CentOS6.2 x64
====

I would like to thank iRedMail always.
Users who are operating in iRedMail + postfixadmin whether or not anyone?

http://www.iredmail.org/wiki/index.php? … QL.Backend

Why do not you set the reference to a page on, when you delete a user a message of "Invalid query: Table 'vmail.quota' doesn't exist" is displayed.
I'd like to erase this message, or is not a good way?
I want to be so incidentally can erase the mailbox ...

Thanks!

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: iRedMail + postfixadmin Ideas

Dear kaseifu,

First of all, personally, it's not recommended to use PostfixAdmin with iRedMail (MySQL backend), because we have improved/extended SQL structure. PostfixAdmin cannot work perfectly with iRedMail SQL structure.

Second, to avoid this issue, please update your PostfixAdmin config file, there's a config parameter related to real time mailbox quota, turn it off.

Dear ZhangHuangbin

Thanks for your answer.
I want to try it. It is a combination of postfixadmin is it was deprecated.
What I would be happy When you purchase a iRedadmin Pro?

Also, everyone iRedMail good life!

4 (edited by j.smith1981 2012-08-01 01:53:38)

kaseifu wrote:

==== Provide required information ====
- iRedMail version and backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
==== ==== Provide required information ====
- iRedMail version and backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):v0.1.7 MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:CentOS6.2 x64
====

I would like to thank iRedMail always.
Users who are operating in iRedMail + postfixadmin whether or not anyone?

http://www.iredmail.org/wiki/index.php? … QL.Backend

Why do not you set the reference to a page on, when you delete a user a message of "Invalid query: Table 'vmail.quota' doesn't exist" is displayed.
I'd like to erase this message, or is not a good way?
I want to be so incidentally can erase the mailbox ...

Thanks!

I found this to be a really simple fix, if you go to the root directory of the postfixadmin application.

Backup the config.inc.php and open it.

If you want to find the array here: 'quota' =>  (approximately line: 79)
Then change it's value to: 'quota' => 'used_quota',

Then find the line: 'quota2' =>  (approximately line: 80)
Then change it's value to:  'quota2' => 'mailbox', (replacing the one above and this one entirely!)

The error message will disappear it's looking for a table named quota which no longer exists with the newer versions of iRedMail, all you need to change after some looking into postfixadmin's logic with MySQL is to change as above quota (which no longer exists hence the error!) to used_quota the where clause in the conditionals in the delete.php file just has the username which has been selected to be deleted.

Hope this helps some other users,
Jeremy

Hi, j.smith1981.

Thank you for all your various investigation.

Successful!

Thank you for letting me know.
Thank you for your help.
After one, but DB was erase information, delete the mailbox itself is not only manually?

Not a problem a real pleasure it was bugging me for months then finally decided to dig into the logic.

It depends on the the version of dovecot you are running but the quota2 one if you look at the way it's setup. The query it performs to work out how many quota entries exist for the user == like so in the delete.php file:

$result = db_query("SELECT * FROM $table_quota2 WHERE username='$fDelete'");
if($result['rows'] == 1) {

You are literally saying:
$result = db_query("SELECT * FROM vmail WHERE username='user@mydomain'");
if($result['rows'] == 1) {

Then if you have opted for deletion of that user, the user won't exist anymore so the if test will come back as not being 1 and will not run whatever logic is below it. Actually coming back as successful logic, I though an error would occur but actually it won't it's just if there's something wrong with the PHP logic the web server will throw back an error.

I hope this makes some sense, I just wanted to give you words of caution in if I accidentally messed something up for you.

It's my pleasure, I had the same problem as you and with many months of head scratching found how to correct it.

Thank you for your enthusiasm.
I am still so immature, have been saved to help these.

-----
Because I am not good at English, has been translated in Google.
If you will not heard, I'm sorry. This topic,
-----

I hope that it will be useful for you.

Thanks for the above j.smith1981

Just to add. I found I could not log into the admin part of postfixadmin with the admin login details provided during iredmail installation. (the admin table of vmail was empty).
What I did was log into iredadmin, set up a new admin and then you can get into postfixadmin with the new admins details.

No no you're fine just like to add help to users who are having problems, I actually forgot to add this to my blog to work out how to do things also with this post here:

gripped wrote:

Thanks for the above j.smith1981

Just to add. I found I could not log into the admin part of postfixadmin with the admin login details provided during iredmail installation. (the admin table of vmail was empty).
What I did was log into iredadmin, set up a new admin and then you can get into postfixadmin with the new admins details.

I actually have just found this out to my cost arragghhhh!!!

Oh well all good fun, just got the disclaimer work actually in amavisd, it's really not that difficult if you keep going back over things, adding a few domains and even SPF support for them, going to take allot of work what I am doing but this should be allot of fun.

Take care,
Jez.

It's not adding into the admin users table though

Not to worry sorted now, my mistake getting far too ahead of myself as usual!