Topic: Bugs in 1.5.0 re DomainAdmin feature?
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.2 / iRedAdminPro 1.5.0
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 12.04
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
I note that the domain admin facility has changed recently (the ability to identify a user as being a domain admin with a tickbox). I wonder whether there may be some bugs relating to the propagation of that feature through the interface. I have noted that:
1. Once I have ticked the "domain admin" box for a user, that user is able to log into iredamin and administer the domain, but the user does NOT appear in the "Domain Admins" box on the domain's profile page.
2. If I log in as a global admin and go to the "admins" page, I get a list of ALL users (not just domain admins) in all domains.
May I also make a related feature suggestion: it would be very easy inadvertently to tick "global admin" on a user profile, which would potentially have serious security consequences. It would be really useful if when logging in as a global admin, the main dashboard listed ALL global admins, so it would be obvious at a glance if people had been inadvertently added to the list.
Many thanks again for the great software.
Get fast and professional support from iRedMail developers: