Topic: HELP! New user, redmail will not install properly
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
==== ==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.82
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): mysql
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 5.8 (final)
- Related log if you're reporting an issue: ssl_errors
WSGI didn't install /var/run/wsgi nor mod_wsgi in httpd.conf in case you care. Easy to fix.
Anyhow, http://centos.lightlink.com/mail won't let me signon
with firstname.lastname@example.org and the stated password in the config file.
There are no errors in the /etc/httpd/logs files. Roundcube reports login failed.
Http://centos.lightlink.com/iredadmin won't let me signon either with
same address and password. ssl_errors shows 'vmailadmin'@'localhost' denied
In scrounging aound the mysql tables, roundcube shows no users at all
in its data bases, and mysql shows vmailadmin but with no privs for anything.
Homer Wilson Smith
CEO Lightlink Internet
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.