Topic: how to use procmail or maildrop to deliver mail peruser setting ?

i use iredmail0.8.1 on ubuntu12.04LTS.
i use mysql backend.

i want to add procmail or maildrop on the server.

how can i do that ?

is there a example ?

thanks

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: how to use procmail or maildrop to deliver mail peruser setting ?

iRedMail doesn't support procmail anymore, but you can find related settings in OLD releases.

References:

- http://code.google.com/p/iredmail/sourc … name=0.7.2
- http://code.google.com/p/iredmail/sourc … name=0.7.2

NOTE: We don't provide support for procmail integration officially, try it on your own.

Ok
i  want to apply procmail for some users.
i went through  your link but it runs for global configuration and standart directories. iredmail0.8 creates mail addresses in random directories.
But that's not problem for me because i need procmail for some mail users. i opened .forward and .procmailrc file but
procmail only looks at the global procmail config file ( /etc/procmailrc ) .
how can i specialize for some users ? what do i have to do in main.cf and master.cf ?
Thanks.

Dear bulend,

Please do some research with Google yourself.
We don't support procmail for a lone time, i totally forgot how to configure it. Sorry. sad

ok

as far as i can see , when i change transport with procmail,  i loose some features.  i don't want to be any problem the exist configuration. so i won't use procmail.

but i use a prowl tool. once from some mail addresses come into my account, prowl warns me by iphone.
i need to execute a script.
how can i do that in the iredmail insfructure ?

best wishes.