Topic: Server bind ip rotation or Detected Ip for different domain
I have small question with iRedMail with Postfix,
I have 16 public IP's don 10 domain with daily email sending over 50,000+ from All 10 domains. I have problem yahoo, live gmail reject mail mails due to one IP submission over their limit.
1. I need allocate dedicated Ip for each domain out going mail with costume SMTP banner , How Can do it on iRedMail iRedAdmin-Pro-LDAP-1.7.2
2. or server ip rotation every 60 sec with 16 IP's
Pls help me get it done this
Thanks in advance
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: iRedAdmin-Pro-LDAP-1.7.2
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP):
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 6.3
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
----Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $29.