Here is the answers below
- Which is iRedMail server? >>> Server 1 - mail.domain.com
- Which server you want to configure relay setting and relay all emails to gateway.domain.com? >>> pls see below
- Is gateway.domain.com hosted on one of your 3 servers? I have two servers to configure as gateway
Sorry about it .. I'll clear you now
I have three mail server now
Server 1 - mail.domain.com
Server 2 - gateway1.domain.com
Server 3 - gateway2.domain.com
I have three domains have host it server "mail.domain1.com" "mail.domain2.com" "mail.domain3.com"
Now I want to relay as below
domain1.com forward to Server 1 (mail.domain.com)
domain2.com forward to Server 2 (gateway1.domain.com)
domain3.com forward to Server 3 (gateway2.domain.com)
I want load balance server1 (mail.domain.com) to mail deliver out site from gateway1 & gateway2
iRedMail server & iRedAdmin-Pro-LDAP installed on - Server 1 - mail.domain.com
all mail user account created on Server 1
Domain or user can send limit max 250 mail per hour
ALL three Domain MX point to mail.domain.com
This is the setup I am going to do.
I think now my requirement clear to you
Postfix has only one "relayhost" setting, otherwise you have to use sender_dependent_relayhost_maps instead.
Reference: http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html# … yhost_maps
I'm confused now. You have 3 servers, let's say they're server #1, #2, #3. Here's my questions:
- Which is iRedMail server?
- Which server you want to configure relay setting and relay all emails to gateway.domain.com?
- Is gateway.domain.com hosted on one of your 3 servers?