Topic: problem with phpldapadmin

Hi ,
I have installed iredmail with ldap , first i have only 800 users , to day i have injected more than 7000 users...and when i click on ou=Users(50+) (with phpladpadmin GUI) ; it's says "there was problem with this request.
I have the same problem with ireadmin but i solve it by increasing the sizelimit of ldap.
Please help me.
Thank's a lot

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: problem with phpldapadmin

You should increase two parameters in slapd.conf: sizelimit, casesize. It should be equal to or larger than the actual users you have. For example, you can increase it to 10000 like below:

sizelimit 10000
cachesize 10000

Restarting OpenLDAP service is required.

Hi Zhang,
Thank's for the quick reply.
I have increase the sizelimit and cachesize but still have same problem, any idea??
Thank's again for help.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

You should increase two parameters in slapd.conf: sizelimit, casesize. It should be equal to or larger than the actual users you have. For example, you can increase it to 10000 like below:

sizelimit 10000
cachesize 10000

Restarting OpenLDAP service is required.

So the issue is phpLDAPadmin? Any related log in Apache log files?

Hi Zhang,
in error.log of apache:
PHP Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 71 bytes) in /usr/share/phpldapadmin/lib/ds_ldap.php on line 408
ds_ldap.php on line 391, referer: https://mail.etu.usthb/phpldapadmin/htd … irect=true

How can i fixe this error plz

Does it work if you increase memory size in php.ini?

hi,
When i installed iredmail , memory limit is configured like this:
memory_limit =  128M;128M
Can i increase this ???
Thank's for help

Yes. Set it to, for example, 256M:

memory_limit = 256M

Hi Zhang,
I have set memory_limit to 512M and it's works now. Thank's for your help.
I have a other question how can i do the export or display user's ldap in command line (usine shell Linux)
Thank's again?

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Yes. Set it to, for example, 256M:

memory_limit = 256M

You need command ldapsearch.

Thank's