Topic: disable domain

==== Provide required information ====
- iRedMail version and backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): 0.7.1 LDAP
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 5.2
- Any related log? Log is helpful for troubleshooting.
====

I had domain1.com set up on my iRedMail setup. Recently I've moved that domain over to Google Apps. Now I've set up domain2.com on the same server and disabled (not deleted) domain1.com.

Sending and receiving emails from and to domain2.com works as expected, but I can't send emails from domain2.com to domain1.com (mx pointing correctly to google servers).

Is it possible to fix this or am I in for a reinstall?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: disable domain

sostacked wrote:

Sending and receiving emails from and to domain2.com works as expected, but I can't send emails from domain2.com to domain1.com (mx pointing correctly to google servers).

- What's the error message in Postfix log file while you sending email from domain2.com to domain1.com?
- Why not REMOVE domain1.com on your iRedMail server?

3 (edited by sostacked 2012-06-22 00:55:06)

deleted domain1.com from iredmail admin and it's the same...

Jun 21 20:51:04 server postfix/smtpd[27821]: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from unknown[10.8.0.6]: 550 5.1.1 <user@domain1.com>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in local recipient table; from=<user@domain2.com> to=<user@domain1.com> proto=ESMTP helo=<[10.8.0.6]>

OK, got it sorted. Edited /etc/postfix/main.cf and replaced domain1.com with domain2.com. Can send and receive to and from the world now.