Topic: Nice to Have Features

==== Provide required information to help troubleshoot and get quick answer ====
- iRedMail version: v1.7.1 (LDAP)
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: RHEL 5.6
- Any related log? Log is helpful for troubleshooting.
====
Couple Additions Questions

1)Is there a script to update the domain stats under iredadmin/domains?
2)The Ability as a global admin to restrict how many users are allow to be created within a domain admin.
3)Speed Improvements GUI, We manage about 800 domains and every time we go to the management section it takes a while to load the first page.

Thanks

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Nice to Have Features

melaleuca5 wrote:

No, sorry.

There's a drop-down menu in domain list page, you can choose action "Disable" to disable selected domains. Is it enough for you?

melaleuca5 wrote:

2)The Ability as a global admin to restrict how many users are allow to be created within a domain admin.

It's designed to create unlimited mail accounts with Global Admin. May i know why you need this feature?

melaleuca5 wrote:

3)Speed Improvements GUI, We manage about 800 domains and every time we go to the management section it takes a while to load the first page.

Will try it.

But i'm afraid i cannot improve much on LDAP related stuffs, because we don't have server-side-sort and VLV extension enabled in OpenLDAP or Python-LDAP.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:
melaleuca5 wrote:

No, sorry.

There's a drop-down menu in domain list page, you can choose action "Disable" to disable selected domains. Is it enough for you?

Sorry I am talking about the Domain stats.

melaleuca5 wrote:

It's designed to create unlimited mail accounts with Global Admin. May i know why you need this feature?
In our old qmail vpopmail system we used to let client go in to manage there accounts but we will restrict the amount of emails they can have.

melaleuca5 wrote:

Will try it.

But i'm afraid i cannot improve much on LDAP related stuffs, because we don't have server-side-sort and VLV extension enabled in OpenLDAP or Python-LDAP.

If we skip the home page and go right to the domain list it load faster.

The home page, Dashboard, will query Amavisd database, if you have many records in it, especially in tables msgs, msgrcot, the SQL query will be slow.