Topic: Forward to PHP file

==== Provide required information to help troubleshoot and get quick answer ====
- iRedMail version: Latest
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 5.6
- Any related log? Log is helpful for troubleshooting.
====

I'm trying to create a forwarder to a PHP file, I did this with cPanel and Exim awhile back and it was working fine.  Now that I moved it over to postfix it's not working.

The command line for this is:
| php -q /home/clients/www/pipe/pipe.php

This is for WHMCS ticket piping.  Like I said it worked fine in Exim.  So what I did was, since I'm using the free version of iRedMail is I created the domain in admin, then created the email address.  I then went into the database under the vmail DB and the alias table and edited the goto column for that email address and put that in.

Of course when I try to send to that email I get a bunch of mail delivery failed.  Any thoughts?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Forward to PHP file

Reference: http://iredmail.org/wiki/index.php?titl … nal.Script

Awesome, thanks!  Now, quick question.  No where on there does it state this, do I need to have that user created in iRedMail as an email address first, or since this is happening in the config file do I not create a user?  Thanks again.

Nevermind, I got it working.  Sweet, thanks.