Topic: limit users to send mails to internet

Hallo ,

i would like to know if the option enable/diable  SMTP work just on authentication, but the protocol is available for the user.
I need to configure that some users can send email only to local users and not to internet .

another question more "naif" : Is it possibile to manage more granular filter for example , certain users cannot send email to some domains and/or recieve from any domain ? All from pro admin .

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: limit users to send mails to internet

Already achieved in iRedAPD (postfix policy server), and you can manage it with iRedAdmin-Pro. smile

hello ZhangHuangbin ,

i think you refer about the "naif" question , my main doubt is to be sure that a use cannot send mails outside .
thinking that with policies is quite a mess , for the simple reason that everytime i had a domain i must remember to add the new domain to the policy registry . isn't it ? or i'm not inline with iredmail idea

It's already achieved in iRedAPD (postfix policy server), and you can manage it with iRedAdmin-Pro. smile

Use '@.' in "Reject mails sent to below recipients", and leave "Bypass mails sent to below recipients" empty will reject all outgoing emails.
http://screenshots.iredmail.googlecode.com/hg/iredadmin/user_profile_restrictions.png

that is ok for incoming emails , but if i want to "jail" a sender to only localdomains?

This is OK for both incoming and outgoing emails.