1 (edited by ricardosa 2012-01-20 21:30:59)

Topic: Can not access to iRedAdmin

INSTALLING iRedMail 0.7.4 and everything went well until the moment of trying to create new users in the iRadAdmin. When you enter your user and password I get the indication that the server is down. If you try to access the RoundCube, I do not any problem arises. What might be occurring?

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

==== Provide required information to help troubleshoot and get quick answer ====
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:  Ubuntu 10.04
- iRedMail version and backend (LDAP/MySQL):
- Any related log? Log is helpful for troubleshooting.
====

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Can not access to iRedAdmin

If you get error message like 'LDAP server is down', that means iRedAdmin cannot communicate with OpenLDAP server.
But if you can access Roundcube webmail without any issue, that means OpenLDAP was running well.

Please check iRedAdmin config file "settings.ini" first, make sure LDAP server address, port, bind dn/pw are correct.

sorry to use your post but this happends to me when i changed the default mysql database engino to innodb its possible to use Innodb engine?

Hi Revenant,

Please do not hijack others post to ask a new question.

iRedAdmin should work fine with InnoDB engine. Please post detail error log in Apache log file to help troubleshoot.