Topic: How to add entries into sender_login_maps, mysql version?

==== Provide required information to help troubleshoot and get quick answer ====
- iRedMail version: 0.7.4 & iRedadmin Pro 1.3.1
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:   Linux Squeeze
====

How can i put entrys into the sender_login_maps?

I have a few users that need to be able to send email as other users.   When they try they get this error?

mail.log:Jan 12 07:32:01 nm2 postfix/smtpd[29078]: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from unknown[46.144.243.70]: 553 5.7.1 <emailuser1@customer.com>: Sender address rejected: not owned by user emailuser2@customer.com;

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: How to add entries into sender_login_maps, mysql version?

Update:

I tried to remove the mysql entries and put in smtpd_sender_login_maps = hashl:/etc/postfix/sender_login_maps

It worked, however all other accounts which were not the the file didn't.

Is it possible to run them together?

I think it will be enough to mention both maps:
smtpd_sender_login_maps = map1, map2
for example:

smtpd_sender_login_maps = hashl:/etc/postfix/sender_login_maps, proxy:mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql_sender_login_maps.cf

But take care that the processing stops at the first match.

darth_wells wrote:

Sender address rejected: not owned by user emailuser2@customer.com

Hi darth_wells,

If you're talking about this issue strictly, then your issue is not about sender_login_maps. You can solve it by removing 'reject_sender_login_mismatch'  from Postfix setting 'smtpd_sender_restrictions', then restart Postfix service.

maxie_ro answered your another question about sender_login_maps.
Thanks maxie_ro. smile