Topic: [SOLVED] Mail list -Moderation doesnotwork

i have a iredamin -Pro with LDAP Installed on Centos.

i have several mailing lists which have configured with moderation,i tested and they were all working fine,but suddenly they are not working

i.e members who are not moderators can send to the mail list while i have restricted to moderators only,what might be the problem?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: [SOLVED] Mail list -Moderation doesnotwork

Some questions for you:

- Is iRedAPD running?
- Is plugin "ldap_maillist_access_policy" enabled in iRedAPD config file (/opt/iredapd/etc/iredapd.ini, setting "plugins =")?

If you have iRedAPD running and plugin enabled, please try below steps to get debug log to help troubleshoot:

1) set "loglevel = debug" in iRedAPD config file
2) restart iRedAPD
3) monitor its log file (/var/log/iredapd.log)
4) Try to send test email to reproduce the same issue

If you're not sure what happened, please paste related iRedAPD log here to help troubleshoot:

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Some questions for you:

- Is iRedAPD running?
- Is plugin "ldap_maillist_access_policy" enabled in iRedAPD config file (/opt/iredapd/etc/iredapd.ini, setting "plugins =")?

If you have iRedAPD running and plugin enabled, please try below steps to get debug log to help troubleshoot:

1) set "loglevel = debug" in iRedAPD config file
2) restart iRedAPD
3) monitor its log file (/var/log/iredapd.log)
4) Try to send test email to reproduce the same issue

If you're not sure what happened, please paste related iRedAPD log here to help troubleshoot:

dear zhang,

thanks its sorted, i restarted iRedAPD adn moderation works now, i beleive iRedAPD stopped.