Topic: MYSQL-PRO: No stats in dashboard, roundcube works

==== Provide basic information to help troubleshoot and get quick answer ====
- iRedMail version:
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Any related log? Log is helpful for troubleshooting.
====

I have the MYSQL-PRO iRedMail-Admin, on Centos 5 (updated), all iRedMail files are current (downloaded since the 20th).

I tried to add DCC and messed things up.

Long story short, i removed all the programs and re-ran the install wizard. At first nothing would communicate with mysql, so I copied all the passwords from the settings.ini into the correct accounts on mysql, sync'd the clamd socket and now email is working (Postfix, Avavisd, Spamassassin & Clamd), but there are no email stats in the Dashboard.

I can add new domains, users and aliases and postfix "sees" them and allows email through, so some dashboard functions work, but I don't see any email stats on the Dashboard page.

Can I get a copy of what the postfix .conf file should look like to have postfix communicate with MYSQL for received mail, or the one that will allow the Dashboard to see postfix stats please. I don't want to run the install .tar again or it will break the server again. wink

Thanks,

~ B

PS. I would add a forum where users without accounts can post because while my server wasn't sending/receiving, I had no way of getting support. Maybe just have the posts moderated or something.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: MYSQL-PRO: No stats in dashboard, roundcube works

bTal wrote:

I can add new domains, users and aliases and postfix "sees" them and allows email through, so some dashboard functions work, but I don't see any email stats on the Dashboard page.

Email stats on Dashboard page is provided by Amavisd integration, do you have Amavisd integration related settings configured in iRedAdmin-Pro config file? It should be /var/www/iredadmin/settings.ini, under section "[amavisd]".

3 (edited by bTal 2011-12-10 03:53:03)

Again, may I get a copy of what the postfix .conf file should look like to have postfix communicate with MYSQL for received mail.

I've done a lot more "work" on this and I'm still not getting the iRedAdmin and postfix/amavisd to write to the same place...

Actually it would be helpful to get unzipped copies of both files:

/etc/postfix/main.cf
/etc/amavisd.conf

Thanks,

~ bTal

PS. Yes, I do have [amavisd] in the settings.ini (if you are going to ask me another question or want me to post something, please add the copies of the config files, that is all I really need)

You can always get sample configurations by installing a new iRedMail server with VMware/VirtualBox/OpenVZ/Xen/etc.
If this server is not in production use, how about re-install it to make things easy?

I can't reinstall iredmail (tried and it didn't work several times). Do you have a copy of the config files that you can post here or send me? I'm currently able to serve mail from the server, but I can't get the dashboard and postfix to sync on the same mysql database. I can see that postfix wanted to use "mail", I changed that to "vmail" and I can't see what the admin panel wants to use because I can't track down the right class that you use.

Please, do you have a copy of the config files that I can have or "see" in some way besides trying to reinstall iredmail (unless you have a reinstall that is for customers that have screwed things up and clears the mysql databases, etc).

Thanks,

~ bTal

If it helps, I'm willing to uninstall mysql, postfix, amavisd-new, clamav, policyd and any others you would suggest to get a "clean" re-install, but like I said, it hasn't worked before, so I installed them all manually and I'm trying to reconfigure what your script does "automagically".

Thanks,

~ bTal

bTal wrote:

so I installed them all manually and I'm trying to reconfigure what your script does "automagically".

This is what we don't recommend, because we don't know how you configure these components, so it's hard for us to help troubleshoot.

Attachments are sample config files on my testing machine (CentOS 5.7, x86_64): /etc/postfix/main.cf, /etc/amavisd.conf. Hope it helps.

Again, it's easier to run VMware/VirtualBox/Xen/etc to get another iRedMail server and compare its config files with your current one.

Post's attachments

amavisd.conf 25.41 kb, 5 downloads since 2011-12-10 

main.cf 4.09 kb, 3 downloads since 2011-12-10 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.