Topic: [SOLVED] All domain in one Global Address book?

Hi

Is there a way to have all domains to show up in one Global Address book?

I'm running iRedmail (0.7.2) on Ubuntu 10.04.
iRedAdmin-Pro    v1.6.2 (LDAP)

Cheers!

// Tomas

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: [SOLVED] All domain in one Global Address book?

Show up in Roundcube Webmail or other applications?

In Roundcube webmail, you can change below setting in address book setting like below:

// Global LDAP address book.                                                                                            
$rcmail_config['ldap_public']["ldap_global"] = array(
    ...[OMIT OTHER SETTINGS HERE]...

'user_specific' => false,  // Set to false and use a specified bind dn to query whole LDAP tree
    'base_dn'       => 'o=domains,dc=example,dc=com',    // Use the top container
    'bind_dn'       => 'cn=vmail,dc=example,dc=com',    // Use cn=vmail to query whole LDAP tree
    'bind_pass'       => 'xxxxx', // Password of cn=vmail
);

Thanks!

That was what I was looking for.

// Tomas

4 (edited by yper 2011-12-08 23:11:08)

Just wanted to point out that it should be 'bind_pass' instead of 'bind_pw' in Zhang's example code.
Lost quite some time on that one today :-/

// Global LDAP address book.                                                                                            
$rcmail_config['ldap_public']["ldap_global"] = array(
    ...[OMIT OTHER SETTINGS HERE]...

'user_specific' => false,  // Set to false and use a specified bind dn to query whole LDAP tree
    'base_dn'       => 'o=domains,dc=example,dc=com',    // Use the top container
    'bind_dn'       => 'cn=vmail,dc=example,dc=com',    // Use cn=vmail to query whole LDAP tree
    'bind_pass'       => 'xxxxx', // Password of cn=vmail
);

So sorry about my mistake. Fixed typo error in my previous post.