==== Provide basic information to help troubleshoot ====
- iRedMail version:
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Any related log? Log is helpful for troubleshooting.
I have a 2 suggestions regarding the iRedAdmin-Pro.
1. would be nice to add an "extra"field in the "domain and accounts" table, and I mean
a field for "description" for example, some of the domains are local and some domains are relayed to
another SMTP server after the mail is scanned... so it would be nice to write some description if the
domain is "local" or "relayed" and this field could be located after the Domain field..
as now we have it as follows in that table: | Domain | Name | Quota | Users | Aliases |
and what I mean is: | Domain | Domain Description | Quota | Users | Aliases |
in this case we can see if that domain is RELAYED or an LOCAL domain on iRedMail server...
no need to access the domain settings than "relay" to find out about this...
2. make an option "forward mail to inbox" for Quarantined emails because sometimes we can find
an email in the Quarantined table but it is an "normal" mail and than it would be nice to have an option to
forward this mail to users inbox ... not sure if this is "smart" option or not ...
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.