1 (edited by anxious 2011-11-10 20:49:45)

Topic: Problem with Wordpress admin / Iredmail setup related ?? HUH ?

Hi,

I know this is going to sound weird, but everything went fine before changing server and reinstalling from scratch with iRedMail 0.7.2.

Each of my website is working fine  (non wordpress too) EXEPT the whole administration of wordpress. (i insist on the fact that i didn't touch any settings of wordpress, i didn't install updates of WP and this was working before changing server).

Have you heard of comptabilities problem with any settings of Apache than can be caused by the automatic configuration of IredMail ?

If that can help, each time i want to access to the admin interface of wordpress, it downloads an empty .php file.

I'm clueless on that.
Thanks for your help.

==== Provide basic information to help troubleshoot ====
- iRedMail version: 0.7.2
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian
- Any related log? Log is helpful for troubleshooting.
====

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Problem with Wordpress admin / Iredmail setup related ?? HUH ?

anxious wrote:

Hi,

I know this is going to sound weird, but everything went fine before changing server and reinstalling from scratch with iRedMail 0.7.2.

Each of my website is working fine  (non wordpress too) EXEPT the whole administration of wordpress. (i insist on the fact that i didn't touch any settings of wordpress, i didn't install updates of WP and this was working before changing server).

Have you heard of comptabilities problem with any settings of Apache than can be caused by the automatic configuration of IredMail ?

If that can help, each time i want to access to the admin interface of wordpress, it downloads an empty .php file.

I'm clueless on that.
Thanks for your help.

That's weird… we have a couple of customers who have iredmail on a virtual machine and a wordpress site, and we have no problem at all.
Furthermore, one of these customers runs Apache, and the other one runs Cherokee.

Have you checked if you have all the Apache modules required for Wordpress? Perhaps it's some kind of lack of php5 extension/module, or a misplaced or badly configured .htaccess files which forbids the php parser on the admin directory...

What kind of error does Apache spits out in the error_log ?

It's a beautiful segfault. (or it tries to allocate X Go of ram causing crashes (even though i had 2Go of php memory limit and 8Go of server DDR)

I have

PHP 5.3.3-7+squeeze3 with Suhosin-Patch (cli) (built: Jun 28 2011 08:24:40)
Copyright (c) 1997-2009 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v2.3.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2010 Zend Technologies
    with Xdebug v2.1.0, Copyright (c) 2002-2010, by Derick Rethans
    with Suhosin v0.9.32.1, Copyright (c) 2007-2010, by SektionEins GmbH

With :

Loaded Modules:
core_module (static)
log_config_module (static)
logio_module (static)
mpm_prefork_module (static)
http_module (static)
so_module (static)
alias_module (shared)
auth_basic_module (shared)
auth_mysql_module (shared)
authn_file_module (shared)
authz_default_module (shared)
authz_groupfile_module (shared)
authz_host_module (shared)
authz_user_module (shared)
autoindex_module (shared)
cgi_module (shared)
deflate_module (shared)
dir_module (shared)
env_module (shared)
mime_module (shared)
negotiation_module (shared)
php5_module (shared)
reqtimeout_module (shared)
rewrite_module (shared)
setenvif_module (shared)
ssl_module (shared)
status_module (shared)
wsgi_module (shared)

PS: I do not have any .htaccess for wordpress.

:up: :'(