Topic: iRedAdmin question.

==== Provide basic information to help troubleshoot ====
- iRedMail version: 0.7.3
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 10.04
- Any related log? Log is helpful for troubleshooting.
====

I notice when I use iRedAdmin there is two boxes to add a user name. One is a text field (left) and one is a drop down (right). Inside the text field (left) I have this: "postmaster@samedaygaragedoors.com" and in the drop down right I have one drop down entry for "samedaygaragedoors.com". I was having some trouble with hostnames when I installed and I don't think this is the intent of the program to have all of this information in the box to the left which should read just "postmaster" I am assuming. While the system is fully functional I would like to fix this issue without having to reinstall the entire system if that is possible. Is it possible to fix this problem without reinstalling?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: iRedAdmin question.

You can change your server hostname, then update setting "myhostname" in Postfix config file /etc/postfix/main.cf, update setting "local_domains_maps" in Amavisd config file /etc/amavis/conf.d/50-user.

To add a new user with iRedAdmin, please just input username part of email in left text field, and choose a domain name in right drop-down menu.