Topic: iRedMail-Pro 1.6.2 LDAP ::: issues after upgrade from 1.3.0
==== Provide basic information to help troubleshoot ====
- iRedMail version: LDAP 1.6.2
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 5.0.8
- Any related log? Log is helpful for troubleshooting.
Just upgraded iRedMail Pro LDAP from 1.3.0 to 1.6.2. So far couple of questions and issues:
1. There is actually nothing being shown in the "Top" sections (Top 10 Senders/Receivers). Where is the information about that should be taken from?
2. In the config file there is no longer option
Previously there was:
mailbox_type = maildir
hashed_maildir = True
Does new iRedMail pro uses maildir by default?
3. In the statistics section for the last 24 hours there is zeros, however I sent couple of messages to the accounts. Is it ok that there is zeros?
4. Currently I'm getting 500 Error while trying to click on Black/White lists (in the System menu). How can try to find out whats the issue? I enabled debug mode, reloaded page, but still no log trace, just "Internal Server Error".
5. There are no emails in Sent/Recieved Emails sections. I'am a bit confused, because I sent some emails to the accounts. Is that probably iRedMail doesn't read maildirs?
Upgrade was done following this manual:
http://www.iredmail.org/wiki/index.php? … .3.0-1.4.0
I don't have much experience with iRedMail system. Any of your help regarding the issues will be appreciated.
Get fast and professional support from iRedMail developers: