Topic: auto reply vacation plugin error in roundcube

Hi Zhang,

I have iRedMail-0.7.2 configured and using default roundcube , downloaded the vacation plugin, while accessing to set autoreply getting error Vacation plugin cannot connect to ftp-server '127.0.0.1'

Thanks,

Regards,
Mohan

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: auto reply vacation plugin error in roundcube

What vacation plugin?

You can set vacation in roundcube: Settings -> Filters -> Add filter, in section "execute the following actions", choose "Reply with message". That's vacation message.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

What vacation plugin?

You can set vacation in roundcube: Settings -> Filters -> Add filter, in section "execute the following actions", choose "Reply with message". That's vacation message.

I have set up such a filter but the mail system does not send an automated response, nor does it display any error. Messages are just received and remain there. I am running Iredmail 0.7; ldap; lenny. Screenshot of set up attached

Kromcuich

Post's attachments

away.png
away.png 50.41 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

- Please search how to debug dovecot and sieve in this forum first, try to find out why sieve rules doesn't work as expected.
- Do not ask questions in other's topic, create a new topic please.